VISA TO VIETNAM FROM NEW YORK
HOW TO GET VISA VIETNAM FROM NEW YORK?
The information below might be helpful for those living in New York, United States and wish to apply for Vietnam visa if their nationality does not include in the Vietnam visa exemption list. There are two options to help them get Vietnam visa from New York.
Option 1: Apply for Vietnam visa at the nearest Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or Vietnam diplomatic representative office.
You might be required to send off your passports or visit Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate or Vietnam diplomatic representative office to apply for a visa to Vietnam in person.
As there is no representative office in New York, you can apply for Vietnam visa from the addresses below:
Consulate General of Vietnam in New York, UNITED STATES
Add: 866 UN Plaza, Suite 435, New York, N.Y. 10017, USA
Tel: (1212) 644 0594
Fax: (1212) 644 5732
Email: [email protected]
Visa on arrival/Landing visa is very convenient for those who live far from the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. This method is applicable for those taking flights to Vietnam and is truly a convenient, reliable way to save your precious time.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival from New York?
Submit the online application form and make payment;
- Wait for 2 working days (standard service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email and print it out. (URGENT service within 8, 4 or 2 working hours are also available).
- Upon arrival at Vietnam airport, you need to show the letter, your passport, 01 passport photo and pay stamping fee in cash to get Vietnam visa stamped into your passport.
For more information, please visit How visa works
- Vietnam Visa in California US
- Vietnam Visa in Philadenphia US
- Vietnam Visa in NewJork US
- Vietnam Visa from Las Vegas
- Vietnam Visa from Houston
- Vietnam Visa from Boston