Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to https://www.vietnamvisa.org.vn
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
https://www.vietnamvisa.org.vn reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Under the very last payment step of your order, you will see a logo under our tour company, this is to confirm that your information is totally secured under same company and not revealed by third party.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
However, the Vietnam Immigration Department runs a no-refund policy on all Vietnam visas as they charge for work done and not per granted visa, it is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with https://www.vietnamvisa.org.vn , contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once your visa application status is put under “Successfully paid” or “Under processing” or an Approval letter has been issued by the Immigration Department we are unable to reimburse you the fee.
It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. https://www.vietnamvisa.org.vn cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
The visa on arrival is applicable to air travel only, so once you choose this option through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa is approved.
If you submitted and notified us to cancel the application when we have not proceeded your application, you will be refunded your money minus transaction service fee of USD 3.00.
If you submitted and your application is declined by the Vietnam Immigration Department, you will not be refunded your money.
Mistakes are unavoidable. We suggest that you check the details you have filled and the details on the approval letter carefully.
– The working duration to proceed your visa application is counted only when we received the full final details you confirmed.
– If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval and before you come, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
– If you make any changes such as port of entry, date of arrival, flight details for fast track service, please inform us at least 4 working hours before your arrival flight by email or via our hotline. In case we receive the information too late, we will try our best to support you but are not responsible for the information changed and the customers have to bear for the service costs that you have paid.
+ Date format: mm/dd/yyyy
+ Time Zone: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
+ Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday and holidays
+ Working hours: from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:00 on working days (Vietnam time)
+ Multiple/Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
+ Multiple entries means you are allowed to enter/exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1 or 3 months). For example: 3-month multiple entry visa means you are allowed to enter/exit Vietnam multiple times from the intended date of arrival provided plus 3 calendar consecutive months.
PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
Please note that we only process application after your successful payment.
The normal duration to process an approval letter for visa upon arrival regulated by the Vietnam Immigration Department is 3-5 working days.
Working hours to apply visa are from 08:00 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 17:00 during weekday from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays.
1. Communication: Apart from email, we might contact you through your mobile number or whatsapp number in some cases such as unsuccessful payment or offering related services including airport transfer, hotel and day tour in Vietnam under our tour company. Your information is fully secured by our company, the purpose is to support the best for your trip in Vietnam.
2. Urgent processing:
For urgent processing, if we do not receive your feedback after receiving our result, we are not responsible for any other feedbacks/claims from you later on.
The proceeding hours are counted only when we receive your full payment and all your right and full application information details which are accepted by the Vietnam Immigration Department. If Vietnam Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations, it will not be our fault.
Our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
In case of natural catastrophe, city-wide light cut off, Vietnam Immigration Department system error, epidemic outbreak like SARS, CORONA VIRUS and sudden new policies from the government and so on that we can not process your urgent 8 or 4 working hours or your standard process (within 2 working days), we will would like to solve as follows:
a. For urgent cases:
– If you pay for the “super urgent service” (4 working hours) but receive the result of your application between 4 to 8 working hours, we will refund you the difference between the fee of the “super urgent service” and the “urgent service”.
– If you pay for the “urgent service” but not receive the result of your application within 8 working hours, we will refund you the difference between the fee of the “urgent service” and the “normal service”.
b. For normal/standard case, we will support you with refunding 20% of your fee.
We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Vietnam.
Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, delay due to unforseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision. If you have special request for separate letter of approval, please email us at [email protected]
EVISA SPECIAL NOTES
- All information in your e-visa application must be checked carefully to avoid any unexpected issue might come and you take fully accountability if has;
- Your port of entry on your e-visa is fixed and you might not be able to use it in a different airport/border so please make sure you choose the right one;
- Once you get the e-visa approval, you have to check and inform us if any mistake at least 5 working days before your arrival time;
- E-visa fee once submitted is NON-REFUNDABLE by any reason; if it is refusal or blacklisted, an update without refund will be informed;
- Please don’t buy your flight ticket to Vietnam until you get your e-visa in hand. We have no responsibility for your flight ticket if there is any unexpected issues happening to your e-visa;
- The religious/missionary activities or illegal activities are not allowed while you are travelling in Vietnam.
Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.