Vietnam Visa Extension and Renewal
Due to some changes on your schedule, you have to stay in Vietnam longer than expected while your visa is about to be expired. Vietnam visa extension or renewal should be considered to help you stay legally without leaving out.
What is visa extension and what is visa renewal?
Visa extension allows you to stay in Vietnam longer without leaving out. Once you apply this, there will be a new extension visa stamp showing your new date of exit.
Visa renewal also lets you stay in Vietnam longer. By this method, a new visa page and a new visa stamp will be sticked on your passport. The cost for renewal, as the result, is often higher than extension since the stamp fee and visa sticker fee are required.
Note: Vietnam Immigration Department will grant visa extension or renewal basing on your visa status, you cannot decide which one is preferred.
Visa extension/renewal requirements
The requirements to extend or renew visa are as follows:
- Your passport must be valid at least 06 months from the time of extension/renewal;
- Your passport has 02 blank pages in minimum;
Steps to extend or renew Vietnam visa with us
- Get the advice from our visa consultants
Our visa consultants are always available to give you the proper method of visa extension or renewal. Contact with us now.
- Send your original passport
To extend or renew your visa, your original passport is required to submit. You can bring it to our office or send it via EMS or ask our drop-by to collect, please chat with us now to find out.
- Receive your result
After processing time of Vietnam Immigration Department, we will update you the exact time to collect your passport.
Why choose our service?
- Free consultancy: Our visa consultant is very supportive and will give you the detailed instruction.
- Competitive price – No hidden charges: All costs are provided clearly before your final decision. No added cost is charged afterwards.
- 100% Guarantee Service: With over 15 year experience and high reputation on this service, we make sure to bring you the service as promised.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I extend my visa if I overstay in Vietnam?
Of course you can; however, the penalty fee is charged and we will send you the official penalty service issued by Vietnam Immigration Department.
Can I extend my visa on my own? Where should I come?
Yes, you can. Their working time is from Monday to Friday and you can come to these addresses.
- Hanoi immigration office: 44-46 Tran Phu, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi.
- Immigration office in Da Nang: 78 Le Loi, Thach Thang, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
- Immigration office in Ho Chi Minh City: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh city.
Can you help us to extend my business visa?
Yes, we can. You just need to provide us with the documents from your sponsor in Vietnam.
Is visa extension applied for exempted countries?
Yes, we can support all cases to do visa extension or renewal.