Vietnam Visa Requirement for citizens of India
Do India passport holders need Visa to Vietnam?
If you are Indian passports holders or Foreign passports holders currently residing in India, you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from India, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This guide is for more information to have a Vietnam visa in India.
How to apply Vietnam visa in India?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from India:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy of Vietnam in India
To apply Vietnam visa at Vietnamese Embassy in India, some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form;
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy; you should contact Embassy before submission.
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in India
- Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi – 110021, India
- Tel: +91 11 2687 9868
- Fax: + 91 11 26879856
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.vnembassy-newdelhi.mofa.gov.vn/
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/vnemb.in
Consulate General of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
- Address: Powai Plaza, 805, Central Ave, Hiranandani Gardens, Sainath Nagar, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076, India
- Tel: +91 22 2570 2033
- Fax: +91 22 2570 2034
- Email: [email protected]
- Visiting Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30AM – 17:30PM
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in India and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnamese Embassy/ Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Step 2: Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Step 3: Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers;
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport;