Question and Answer
Promptly and conscientiously
Question: Getting Visa to Vietnam from Korea
I am currently living in HCMC and my sister-in-law and her two kids are going to visit us for a month from July 24th. Hence, we need to get them a single entry visa valid for one month as Korean passport holder only can take 15 day’s single entry tourist visa at the immigration. Please advise the procedure and related fees for them (1 adult +2 kids) to get the single entry one month visa. thanks.
Dear JinHyun Kim,
Thank you for your email.
This is to inform that we have been supporting visa on arrival for Korean passport holders visiting Vietnam by air. To apply visa on arrival with us, the visa procedure and fees are as follows.
1. Documents: Please send us the applicants' scanned passports.
2. Visa fees: For Korean citizens, the visa procedure required by Vietnam Immigration Department is different from other nationalities appeared on our website, thus, the visa processing fee is much higher. There are two kinds of fees related to visa on arrival for 1-month single entry visa as follows.
a. Visa processing fee: USD 40/person (paid in advance to us online)
b. Visa stamping fee: USD 45/pax (paid in cash upon your arrival to Immigration Officer at airports)
Note: Children are issued visa separately like adults, therefore, the fee is the same.
- You send us documents and make payment
- We proceed the application within 2 working days
- If the visa application is approved by Vietnam Immigration Department, we will send you the visa letter to your email together with a detailed instruction how to get the visa stamp upon your arrival airport in Vietnam
We hope that everything is clear to you now and should you need further support, feel free to contact us.
Many thanks and best regards,
Thao, Nguyen Linh (Ms.)