Check status
Vietnam Visa ×

Question and Answer

Promptly and conscientiously

Question: certifcation of FSC & authorization letter

Dear Sir/Madam: Our distributor in Vietnam requested our document to be legalized and attested in Vietnam Embassy. The documents include a set of FSC and a letter of Authorisation. I would like to know your procedure and cost of this certification. Looking forward to receiving your supportive action and advice by return email ASAP.

Thank you for your kind attention and assistance.

In General Questions | Asked by mary ann | February 23, 2016


Dear people at,nnI want to get a visa on arrival once i arrive at the airport in Ho Chi Minh city (from Phnom Penh). In order to get one i need an authorization letter. That\'s all i need. I\'m a Dutch citizen (Netherlands). Can your company provide me this service and how much would that cost me?nnBest regards,nnJoost Valentijn Schoute


Dear Mary Ann,

Thank you for contacting us.

We would like to confirm that our company provide visa services; we can support you to get tourist or business visas to Vietnam. Please clarify us your request if you are in need of a visa to visit Vietnam so that we can advise you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Samantha Hoang (Ms.)

Sales Executive