Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Nanning, China
If you are living or working in Nanning – China, you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Nanning, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Nanning with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens in Nanning;
- Foreigners currently traveling or living in Nanning;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Nanning?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Nanning, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy of Vietnam in Nanning:
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning, China; some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form;
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/ Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning – China
- Address: 10th Floor, Diwang International Chamber of Commerce Tower, No 59 Jinhu Road, Nanning City, Guangxi, PRC
- Phone: +86 771 551 0561 or +86 771 551 0562
- Fax: +86 771 553 4738
- Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Website : https://vnconsulate-nanning.mofa.gov.vn/
- Office hours: Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 17.30 PM
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended):
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Nanning and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. The process follow 3 simple steps: :
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+ (*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+ Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+ Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to visit Vietnam from Nanning?
China Eastern Airlines fly from Nanning to Noi Bai Airport once daily. You can take a train from Nanning to Ho Chi Minh City via Gia Lam, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city in around 46h 17m.
The ways to get to Ha Noi – Vietnam from Nanning with by plane, train, bus or car, and the fastest way takes just 1h 10m by fly. Find the best way for you.