When the nationwide Covid-19 vaccine campaign begins?
The Ministry of Health and the Ministry of National Defense on the morning of July 10 launched a campaign to vaccinate against Covid-19 for all people aged 18 and over.
The campaign lasts from July to April 2022, the vaccination plan from March 8 to now is the initial stage, accumulating and drawing experiences to deploy vaccination on a large scale. Currently, the vaccine is focused on transferring to people in Ho Chi Minh City and some southern provinces with outbreaks, about 1.5 million doses. Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long said the largest vaccination campaign in history, ensuring vaccination of 150 million doses of the vaccine negotiated, ordered, and created community immunity in late 2021 and early 2022. vaccinate the most, fastest to protect people’s health and lives,” the Minister said.
Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long said the largest vaccination campaign in history, ensuring vaccination of 150 million doses of the vaccine negotiated, ordered, and created community immunity in late 2021 and early 2022. vaccinate the most, fastest to protect people’s health and lives,” the Minister said.
According to Health Minister Nguyen Thanh Long, this campaign has many changes compared to the previous nationwide vaccination campaign. Vietnam has set up a new storage system in charge of the military, ensuring GSP standards and transporting vaccines as quickly as possible. A large number of personnel were mobilized to organize injections. Fixed and mobile vaccination points are organized based on the existing grassroots health system network, helping to accelerate vaccine coverage. People who come to inject are also guaranteed maximum safety thanks to screening, post-injection health monitoring, and leading experts in treatment and prevention who are always ready to support all injection sites.
The Ministry of Health has revised professional guidelines in the direction of promoting the application of information technology, managing vaccinations through electronic health books, issuing QR codes to people who have been vaccinated as a basis for issuing vaccine passports later; building Covid-19 vaccination and testing applications; establish an independent subcommittee to monitor the quality of vaccinations.
Who is given priority for vaccination?
The vaccinated group is all people in the age group designated to use the vaccine according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, with priority given to frontline forces fighting the epidemic and frontline forces in economic promotion and development.
Specifically, 16 groups are supported with vaccination as follows:
1. People working in health facilities, including public and private.
2. People participating in epidemic prevention (members of the Steering Committee for epidemic prevention, working in isolation areas, on tracing tasks, community Covid-19 groups, volunteers, reporters…).
3. Military force.
4. Police force.
5. Vietnamese employees and diplomats and their relatives sent abroad, people working in diplomatic missions, and international organizations operating in Vietnam.
6. Customs and immigration officers.
7. Essential service providers, aviation, transport, tourism, electricity and water service providers.
8. Teachers, pupils, students, young doctors, people working in agencies, administrative units, law practice organizations, notaries, auctioneers… are in regular contact with them. many people.
9. People with chronic diseases, people over 65 years old.
10. People living in epidemic areas.
11. The poor, social policy beneficiaries.
12. Persons who are sent by a competent authority to work, study or work abroad or wish to exit for business, study and labor abroad, foreign experts working in Vietnam Male.
13. Subjects are employees, employees’ relatives working in enterprises (industrial parks, export processing, transportation, credit, tourism…), service business establishments essential services such as accommodation, catering, banking, health care, pharmacy, medical supplies…, retail, wholesale, market, construction sites, people in the area, tourist area.
14. Religious dignitaries and positions.
15. Freelance workers.
16. Other subjects as decided by the Minister of Health or chairpersons of the People’s Committees of the provinces and proposed by vaccine donor units.
How to register for Covid vaccines?
To register for vaccination, visit the Covid-19 Immunization Portal at the link: https://tiemchungcovid19.gov.vn/portal/register-person to register directly on the website.
To register for injections, people must provide personal information, declared on the registration board. The information is transferred to the vaccination points where people have registered. The injection points will screen, evaluate the accuracy of the information, make a list. When a vaccine is available, people will be notified, scheduled for screening, and informed about the specific injection schedule.
How will the Covid-19 vaccination be arranged, will those who pre-register first?
You don’t have to pre-register to get vaccinated first. Online injection registration is just a way to help people not have to go to the vaccination facility, the declared information is received the fastest, avoiding loss and duplication of information. The system will not show the pre-registration will be injected first. Vaccination against Covid-19 is a form of self-administration