Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Tongchuan, China
If you are living or working in Tongchuan (Shaanxi, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Tongchuan, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Tongchuan with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigner currently traveling or living in Tongchuan;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Tongchuan?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Tongchuan, Shaanxi, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tongchuan. So, you need contact the nearest Vietnamese Consulate in Shanghai for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Shanghai, China|
|Address||3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135|
|Phone||+86 21 6855 5871 or 68555872|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply visa at Consulate of Vietnam in Shanghai some following documents you should prepare:
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Tongchuan and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Tongchuan to Vietnam?
There is no direct connection to Vietnam from Tongchuan. So, you can take the taxi to Xi An airport, fly to Tan Son Nhat, then take the taxi to Ho Chi Minh City. Or you can take the taxi to Xi An airport, fly to Danang, then take the taxi to Da Nang.
The quickest ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam from Tongchuan: take a taxi to Xi An Airport, fly to Ho Chi Minh City with total time 5h5. Find the trip option that best suits you.