Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Tieling, China
If you are living or working in Tieling (Liaoning, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Tieling, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Tieling with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigner currently traveling or living in Tieling;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Tieling?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Tieling, Liaoning, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Tieling. So, you need contact the nearest Vietnamese Embassy in Beijing for more information.
||Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing
|Address||No 32 Guanghua Rd, Tieling Dist, Beijing, China|
|Phone||+86 010 653 21155|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 17.30 PM|
To apply visa at Vietnamese Embassy in Beijing some following documents you should prepare:
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Tieling and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Tieling to Vietnam?
You can take a train to Ho Chi Minh City from Tieling via Shenyang, Shenyang Station, Changsha South, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 3 days 2h.
The quickest ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam from Tieling: take a train and bus to Shenyang Taoxian Airport, fly to Ho Chi Minh City with total time 11h35 (includes 2h30 transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.