Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Suzhou, China
If you are living or working in Suzhou (Anhui, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Suzhou, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Suzhou with requirements apply Visa on arrival and Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
How to apply Vietnam visa in Suzhou?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Suzhou, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Suzhou. So, you from Suzhou can contact the nearest Embassy of Vietnam in Shanghai for more information.
|Nearest Embassy||Embassy of Vietnam in Shanghai, China|
|Address||3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135|
|Phone||+86 21 6855 5871 or 68555872|
|Working hour||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
|Go to by with||Drive ~ 6h 19m|
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate of Vietnam in Shanghai; some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy; you should contact Embassy before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Suzhou and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to visit Vietnam from Suzhou?
What companies run services between Suzhou, China and Vietnam?
You can take a train to Vietnam from Suzhou via Hefei, Hefei station, Hefei South station, Hefei South, Changsha South, Gia Lam, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 20h.
The ways to visit Vietnam from Suzhou by plane, train, bus or car.