Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Shaoyang, China
If you are living or working in Shaoyang (Hunan – China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Shaoyang, a tourist visa or business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Shaoyang with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens in Shaoyang;
- Foreigners currently traveling or living in Shaoyang;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Shaoyang?
There are two main options for you to get Vietnam visa from Shaoyang, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Shaoyang. So, you need contact the nearest Consulate of Vietnam in Guangzhou for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou|
|Address||Suite P01, 4th /F, Garden Tower, Garden Hotel, 368 Hoanshi Dong Rd., Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510064, Guangdong, P.R of China.|
|Phone||+86 208 330 5911 or +86 208 330 5910|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate of Vietnam in Guangzhou some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fees;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Shaoyang and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to visit Vietnam from Shaoyang?
If you enter through a land border, you can take a train from Shaoyang to Ho Chi Minh City via Hengyang East Station, Yongzhou station, Yongzhou, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 11h.
The quickest ways to get to Hanoi – Vietnam from Shaoyang City: take a train to Changsha Airport, fly to Hanoi with total time 7h 30m (includes 2h 40m transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.