Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Perth, Australia
If you are living or working in Perth (Western Australia, Australia), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Perth, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Perth with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Australian passport holders;
- Foreign passport holders currently traveling or living in Perth;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Perth?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Perth, Australia:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate in Perth some following documents you should prepare:
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
|Consulate General of Viet Nam in Perth, Australia
|Address||Level 8/16 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000, Australia|
|Phone||+61 8 9221 1158/ 9325 3642/ 9325 3645|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Perth and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Perth to Vietnam?
Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines and 14 other airlines fly to Ho Chi Minh City from Perth hourly.
The quickest ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City from Perth: take a bus to Perth Airport, fly to Ho Chi Minh City with total time 12h10 (includes 2h transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.