Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Nanchong, China
If you are living or working in Nanchong (Sichuan, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Nanchong, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Nanchong with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese passport holders;
- Foreigner currently traveling or working in Nanchong;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Nanchong?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Nanchong, Sichuan, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Nanchong. So, you need contact the nearest Vietnamese Consulate in Kunming for more information:
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Kunming – China|
|Address||No. 507, HongTa Mansion. 1 No. 155 Beijing Road, Kunming, China|
|Phone||+86 871 352 2669|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply visa at Vietnamese Consulate in Kunming some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Nanchong and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Nanchong to Vietnam?
FlexFlight ApS, China Eastern Airlines and 4 other airlines fly from Nanchong to Haiphong 5 times a day. Or you can take a train from Nanchong via Nanchong North, Chongqing West, Nanning East, Nanning East, Nanning station, Ha Noi, to Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 11h.
The quickest ways to get to Ha Noi – Vietnam from Nanchong: take a taxi to Nanchong Airport, fly to Ha Noi with total time 8h20 (includes 30 min transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.