Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Maoming, China
If you are living or working in Maoming (Guangdong Province, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Maoming, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Maoming with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigner currently traveling or living in Maoming;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Maoming?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Maoming, Guangdong Province, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Maoming. So, you can contact the nearest Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou|
|Address||Suite P01, 4th /F, Garden Tower, Garden Hotel, 368 Hoanshi Dong Rd., Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510064, Guangdong, P.R of China.|
|Phone||+86-20-83305911 or 83305910|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply visa at Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Maoming and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Maoming to Vietnam?
If you go by road, you can take a bus from Maoming to Ho Chi Minh City via Guangzhou Dongpu, Huangcun, Guangzhou Tianhe, Guangzhou Tianhe, Guangxi Nanning, Baicangling, Nanning station, Nanning Tourism Distribution Centre, Ha Tinh, and Ho Chi Minh Mien Dong in around 2 days 5h. Besides, you can take a train from Maoming to Ho Chi Minh City via Guangzhou South, Nanning, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 5h.
The quickest ways to get to Da Nang – Vietnam from Maoming: Train to Macau Airport and fly to Danang just 7h 40m includes 2h 15m transfer. Find the trip option that best suits you.