Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Liuzhou, China
If you are living or working in Liuzhou (Guangxi, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Liuzhou, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Liuzhou with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigner currently traveling or living in Liuzhou;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Liuzhou?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Liuzhou, Guangxi, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Liuzhou. So, you can contact the nearest Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning
|Address||10th Floor, Diwang International Chamber of Commerce Tower, No 59 Jinhu Road, Nanning City, Guangxi, PRC|
|Phone||+86 771 551 0561 or +86 771 551 0562|
|[email protected] or [email protected]|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 17.30 PM|
To apply visa at Consulate General of Vietnam in Nanning some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Liuzhou and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Liuzhou to Vietnam?
FlexFlight ApS, China Eastern Airlines fly from Liuzhou to Haiphong 3 times a week. If you enter through a land border, you can take a train from Liuzhou to Ho Chi Minh City via Nanning East, Nanning, Gia Lam, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 1h.
The quickest ways to get to Hai Phong – Vietnam from Liuzhou: take a bus to Liuzhou Bailian Airport, fly to Hai Phong with total time 7h 2m (includes 2h transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.