Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Huangshan, China
If you are living or working in Huangshan (Anhui, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Huangshan, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Huangshan with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigner currently traveling or living in Huangshan;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Huangshan?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Huangshan, Anhui, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Huangshan. So, you need contact the nearest Vietnamese Consulate in Shanghai for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Shanghai, China|
|Address||3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135|
|Phone||+86 21 6855 5871 or 68555872|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply visa at Vietnamese Consulate in Shanghai some following documents you should prepare:
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Huangshan and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Huangshan to Vietnam?
EVA Air, China Southern Airlines and 5 other airlines fly from Huangshan to Da Nang every 4 hours. Or travellers can take a train from Huangshan to Ho Chi Minh City via Huangshan North, Shangrao Station, Changsha South, Gia Lam, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 16h.
The quickest ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam from Huangshan City: take a taxi to Tunxi Airport, fly to Ho Chi Minh City with total time 6h40. Find the trip option that best suits you.