Update information on flights for Vietnamese from Japan to Vietnam
The flight pick up Vietnamese people from Japan to Vietnam
This April, Vietnam’s airlines continue to operate flights to bring Vietnamese people back to their homeland. This is very good news for many Vietnamese citizens still living abroad during this pandemic season. Citizens who need to return to their home country should immediately update themselves the flights from Japan to Vietnam in April 2021. Specific flight schedules.
|From||To||airlines||time of flight|
|Tokyo||TP Hồ Chí Minh||Vietjet air||28/04/2021|
|Tokyo||Vân Đồn||Vietnam Airlines||29/042021|
Who has the opportunity to booking a plane ticket to Vietnam? (for Vietnamese citizens living in Japan)
- Passengers are Vietnamese people living, studying and working in Japan;
- Passengers working in Japan but whose contract has expired, their jobs are lost due to epidemics, difficulties in accommodation and living, but are not given job support in the host country.
- International students have graduated, dormitories closed, living expenses difficulties while in Japan;
- Passengers are Vietnamese people visiting relatives, medical examination and treatment, traveling but are stuck in Japan during epidemic season, visa expires;
- Entrepreneurs and knowledge of Vietnam are in the category of short-term immigration but are “stuck” in Japan, difficult to live … and some other special cases will also be supported to register to return home in the shortest time.
Priority flight schedule for Japanese experts Vietnam
In addition, to round-trip flights for Vietnamese citizens, flights for foreign experts to Vietnam are also gradually exploited. Here are the flights from Japan to Vietnam, passengers need to register before departure as soon as possible. Let’s follow the flight to pick up experts from Japan to Vietnam to get the most suitable schedule.
|from||to||Airlines||time of flight|
|Tokyo(narita)||Ho Chi Minh city||Japan Airlines||28/04/2021|
|Tokyo(haneda)||Ho Chi Minh city||All Nippon Airways||25/04/2021|
|Tokyo(narata)||Ha Noi||All Nippon Airways||28/04/2021|
|Tokyo(narita)||Ha Noi||Japan Airlines||30/04/2021|
What are the necessary procedures when entering Vietnam?
For passengers who are returning Vietnamese – important documents to enter during the season:
- Identification papers: passport, citizen identification.
- covid-19 test paper and negative result certificate (tested 3-5 days before departure)
- choose meeting or isolated areas at the hotel.
For foreign experts:
- A written approval of entry of a competent State agency;
- Confirm the hotel reservation clearly on the quarantine paper;
- Transferring information with the driver’s name, number and specific means of transportation from the airport to the quarantine;
- Test Covid-19 with Real Time PCR with negative results 3-5 days before departure;
- International health insurance or inviting company payment commitment;
- Government / Ministry of Foreign Affairs / Consular Department approval letter (for passengers as diplomatic staff);
- Commitment of the diplomatic mission to comply with disease prevention measures at quarantine, representative office, and residence (for passengers being diplomatic officers);
- Proof of identity as diplomat (for passengers as diplomats).
Immigration dossiers for relatives of experts should contain the following documents:
- An entry approval letter of the People’s Committee of the province or city where the enterprise is located and wishing to invite or guarantee foreigners to enter Vietnam with appropriate purposes.
- Official letter of Vietnam Immigration Department for foreigners entering Vietnam for the right purpose.
- MOH’s approval letter regarding hotel pick-up procedures and hotel quarantine plans for a fee.
- Certificate of hotel reservation where foreigners register for isolation and specialized medical vehicles for expert transportation.
- The negative test confirmation for SARS-CoV-2 was 72 hours prior to departure.
- A valid international insurance contract or the inviting or guaranteeing company must commit to pay all medical expenses for the foreigner if the foreigner is positive for Covid-19.
How many ways to apply for a visa to Vietnam for Japanese citizens?
Apply for a visa entry (approval letter) to Vietnam for Japanese, you can apply directly at the embassy or by Vietnam agency.
An application to be submitted directly to the Embassy includes the following documents:
- Visa application form (Download here ), print out, stick portrait photos (3.5cm x 4.5cm).
- Passport still valid for more than 6 months from the intended date of entry.
- Written notice of entry permit from Immigration Department or Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (apply in Vietnam; copy can be submitted)
- Address of Embassy Vietnam in Japan:
(For visa procedures)
Tokyo-to, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-cho, 50-11
Embassy of Viet Nam
(For visa procedures)
Apply for a Vietnam visa agency.
- The visa applicant shall contact the inviting or guaranteeing agency, organization or individual in Vietnam to apply for an entry permit issued by the Immigration Department (the Ministry of Public Security) or the Consular Department. Visa application process notices can be processed or not.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months prior to the intended date of entry.