How to take benefits from Vietnam visa exemption?
With many visa waiver policies, Vietnam is becoming one of the worth-to-go destinations. Your nation is on Vietnam visa exemption list; however, you do not know exactly how to make use of it. This information here might be helpful for you.
Firstly, you should know about the length of time you can stay in Vietnam without visa. It can be divided into these categories
• Your country in the South East Asian: 30 day free visa is usual time applied for citizens here; also there is small difference applied for Myamar and Brunei (14 days) and Philippine (21 days).
• Your country in Western Europe such as UK, France, Germany, Italy and Blerus: 15 day free visa is mainly applied
• Japan and South Korea: 15 day free visa is mainly applied
• Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Russian and Norway: 15 day free visa is mainly applied
Secondly, you should notice about the Immigration Law applied in 2015 which states that to enjoy the visa free, the new entry date must be more than 30 days from the last exiting date using free visa to Vietnam. If the time distance is less than 30 days, you still need to apply for a visa.
Thirdly, one hottest news about the newly visa waivers applied in 23 Nov 2015, this times Vietnam Government decided to sharply decrease the current visa stamp fee upon arrival.
• Stamp fee for single entry (both one and three month): It is cut down from $45 to $25
• Stamp fee for multiple entry less than 3 months: It is cut down from $65/$95 to $50
With above information, we hope you can know how to take benefits your exemption to discover Vietnam thoroughly