Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Quanzhou, Fujian, China
If you are living or working in Quanzhou City (Fujian, China), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Quanzhou, a tourist/business visa must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Quanzhou with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Chinese citizens;
- Foreigners currently traveling or living in Quanzhou City;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Quanzhou?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Quanzhou, China:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Quanzhou. So, you need contact the nearest Embassy of Vietnam for more information.
||Consulate General of Vietnam in Guangzhou
|Address||Suite P01, 4th /F, Garden Tower, Garden Hotel, 368 Hoanshi Dong Rd., Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510064, Guangdong, P.R of China.|
|Phone||+86-20-83305911 or +86-20-83305910|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 8.30 AM – 17.00 PM|
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate of Vietnam in Guangzhou some following documents you should prepare (Mandatory):
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fees;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Quanzhou and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnamese Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Quanzhou to Vietnam?
Shenzhen Airlines , China Southern Airlines and 9 other airlines fly from Quanzhou to Hanoi daily. Alternatively, you can take a train from Quanzhou to Ho Chi Minh City via Quanzhou, Shenzhen North, Guangzhou South, Nanning, Gia Lam, Ha Noi, and Ho Chi Minh City in around 2 days 8h.
The ways to get from Quanzhou to Hanoi – Vietnam with by plane, train, bus or car, and the quickest way takes just 5h 45m by fly. Find the best way for you.