Unique Trang An – Bich Dong – Cycling tour
Itinerary: Hanoi – Ninh Binh
Duration: Full Day
Transport: Car, Cycling
Price form: 119 USD
7:15 – 7:45: Pick up from your place of stay and depart to Ninh Binh.
10:00: Visit a local family in Van Lam village, a famous embroidery village in Tam Coc area. To know more about their culture and lifestyle, you will look at the architecture of their house, their traditional embroidery work as well as the way they make those handicrafts.
11:00: Explore Bich Dong Pagoda with the local guide. You will get to learn about the Vietnamese history as well as Buddhism origins.
12:30: Have lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy the refreshing welcome drink and Vietnamese cuisine dishes that tells a lot about our culture.
14:30: Let the locals of Trang An row you to explore Trang An complex, the core area of this mixed heritage in the next 2 hours. As you move along Sao Khe river, you will pass various limestone water caves and mountains and the film set of King Kong movie.
16:30: Leave Ninh Binh and go back to Hanoi
18:30: Drop you back to your stays in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in tour
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter (15 USD – 350.000 VND fees for a group)
- Motorbike option (7 USD – 150.000 VND/pax)
- Animal Cart option (7 USD – 150.000 VND /pax)
- Travel insurance
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Tax (10% charge)
- Personal expenses
- Other optional activities or tours