How to apply Vietnam visa in United Arab Emirates?
This section guides you how to apply Vietnam visa if you are located in United Arab Emirates.
– Check if you are in Vietnam visa exemption list here
– If you hold United Arab Emirates passport, kindly email us for procedure and visa fees before apply online; or you can directly contact with the nearest Vietnam Embassy for visa application.
– If you are citizen of other countries and living in United Arab Emirates have two options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival with Vietnamvisa.org.vn (applicable for travelling by air and your citizenship is available in the nationality list)
Vietnam visa on arrival is nowadays preferred for its convenience, such as: no need to go far to the Embassy, no need to send off your passport, do it everywhere online and save your time (1-2 working days only).
You first visit vietnamvisa.org.vn, submit the secure online application form, make the payment, and wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter via email. Print the letter out, prepare your passport, 02 photos and some dollars as stamping fee to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport. For more information, please visit How visa works
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies/Consulates:
This is the traditional way when visa on arrival was not applicable. It is effective for all citizens and for all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
– Procedure: You go to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate nearest your place to apply the visa. Original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days for processing. You are advised to contact the Embassy/Consulate for visa application requirements in advance.
Here is some major information about Vietnam Embassy in United Arab Emirates:
Add: Villa 101&102, Street 27, Sector 24, Al Mushrif Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Email: [email protected]