Vietnam Visa Requirement for citizens of Rwanda
Do Rwanda passport holders need Visa to Vietnam?
Are Rwandan citizens exempted from Vietnam visa?
NO, as a citizen of Rwanda, you MUST acquire a visa before entering Vietnam whether you travel or go on a business trip.
|Visa type||Visa requirements
|Tourism Visa||Visa required|
|Business Visa||Visa required|
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet 02 follow conditions:
- Rwanda passport has 6-month validity (at least) since your entry date to Vietnam
- Rwanda passport has 02 blank pages in minimum.
How to get a Vietnam visa for Rwandan Citizens?
You can get Vietnam visa from Rwanda in 2 ways:
1- Getting Visa at Vietnamese Embassy
We regret to inform that there is no Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in Rwanda at the present. Please contact directly to Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in other countries during business hours for visa issue.
To obtain Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the required documents:
- A visa application form is filled with your information, the printed one, and sticked with your photo and your sign.
- Your original passport
- Invitation letter from Vietnam (in case you want to get business visa)
- Other necessary documents are required by the Embassy.
You should contact directly to the Embassy to ask for more detailed information to have the best preparation, avoid having to go back many times.
2- Getting Visa On Arrival at Vietnam International Airport (highly recommended)
If you are Rwandan and enter at Vietnam International Airport, the most convenient way to get Vietnam visa is getting visa on arrival (you can get visa right at the airport)
In this way, you just need to contact us, give us your correct information and our visa consultants will assist you to submit it to the Vietnam Immigration Department. A Visa Approval Letter will be sent to your email, you will get a visa stamp when arriving in Vietnam Airport.
First, please send your Rwanda passport page image via email [email protected] or click the Apply visa online button below. Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible to assist you.
Vietnam Visa fee for Rwandan citizens
Getting visa at the Embassy, you only need to pay one-time fee. But this fee was not publicly announced by the Embassy. Therefore, you should contact directly the Embassy for more specific information.
When it comes to the cost of Vietnam Visa on Arrival, there are two type of fees you need to pay:
- Service fee (also known as processing fee for allowing entry and visa): Paid online to our agency to obtain the Visa Approval Letter.
- Stamp fee: Paid in cash at Vietnam International Airport to get visa stamped. This fee is set by the Ministry of Finance (MOF).