Vietnam Visa Requirement for citizens of Kuwait
Do Kuwait passport holders need Visa to Vietnam?
Kuwaiti citizen wishing to enter Vietnam are REQUIRED to apply for a valid Vietnamese visa for tourism and business purposes and the following requirements need to be met:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months starting from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Your passport must contain at least 2 blank pages for visa sticker and immigration stamp.
The first option to have a valid Vietnam visa for Kuwaiti citizen is Vietnam visa on arrival, or landing visa. This type of visa has been popular with many visitors for its convenience, simplicity, low cost and timesaving.
Citizens of Kuwait with Vietnam visas are allowed to enter Viet Nam via any international airports such as Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan San Nhat (Saigon), Da Nang, Cam Ranh (Nha Trang), Cai Bi (Hai Phong).
With this option, visitors are required to apply online to obtain an Approval Letter and they will receive official stamps upon arrival at any Vietnam International Airports.
Note: Vietnam visa on arrival is NOT APPLICABLE to visitors entering Vietnam by sea and land borders.
Vietnam Visa fee for Kuwaiti citizens
Getting visa at the Embassy, you only need to pay one-time fee. But this fee was not publicly announced by the Embassy. Therefore, you should contact directly the Embassy for more specific information.
When it comes to the cost of Vietnam Visa on Arrival, there are two type of fees you need to pay:
- Service fee (also known as processing fee for allowing entry and visa): Paid online to our agency to obtain the Visa Approval Letter.
- Stamp fee: Paid in cash at Vietnam International Airport to get visa stamped. This fee is set by the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
The mentioned service fees above are applied to normal processing time which is 2 business days. If you want to use emergency visa service, you need to pay an extra fee:
- 10 USD/person to receive Visa Approval Letter within a day
- 20 USD/person to receive Visa Approval Letter in 4 business hours
- 45 USD/person to receive Visa Approval Letter in 2 business hours
Other ways to apply for a Vietnam Visa
Kuwaiti passport holders can apply for a Vietnam visa through the Embassy of Vietnam in Kuwait or in another country. If you would like to apply for a Vietnam Visa by this way, please contact the embassy for more information about visa procedures, fees and necessary paperwork. Below is the detailed information of the Vietnamese Embassy in Kuwait.
Embassy of Vietnam in Kuwait
- Address: Jabriya, Block 10, Street 19, Villa 96. P .O.Box: 1232 Dasman, 15463 Kuwait
- Phone: +965-25311450/+965-25351593
- Fax: +965-25351592
- Email: [email protected]