Vietnam Visa Requirement for citizens of Bolivia
Do Bolivia passport holders need Visa to Vietnam?
Are Bolivian citizens exempted from visa?
NO, As a citizen of Bolivia, you MUST acquire a visa before entering Vietnam for either tourism or business purpose. See specific information in the table below:
|Visa type||Visa Requirement|
|Tourism visa||Visa required|
|Business visa||Visa required|
To be allowed to enter Vietnam, in addition to Visa, you need to meet two follow conditions:
- Bolivia passport has 6-month validity (at least) since your entry date to Vietnam
- Bolivia passport has 02 blank pages in minimum.
How to get a Vietnam visa for Bolivia residents?
You can get Vietnam visa from Bolivia in 2 ways:
1- Getting Vietnam Visa at Embassy
We regret to inform that there is no Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Bolivia at the present. Please contact directly to Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate in other countries during business hours for visa issue.
To obtain Vietnam Visa, you must prepare required documents:
- Your original passport has at least 06-months validity
- One visa application form is filled with your correct information, along with 02 passport photos
- Visa fee for Vietnamese Embassy. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip. The more important thing is all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you send your application form by mail or post office, please provide your correct address that you want to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
2- Getting Visa On Arrival at Vietnam International Airport (highly recommended)
To all Bolivian citizens who travel to Vietnam by plane, Visa on Arrival (VOA) is the most convenient way to get Vietnam visa (you can get visa right at the airport)
To obtain this VOA visa, you just need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Apply online visa application form
Finish online visa application form with basic information such as full name, passport number, passport expiry date, date of birth, date of entry and exit, then pay the service fee
- Receive Visa Approval Letter
You will receive Visa Approval Letter within 2 days (for tourism visa) or 7 days (for business visa), or even faster with emergency visa service, and stick with Immigration Declaration.
- Stick Visa Stamp when you arrive at Vietnam Airport