How to apply Vietnam visa in Taiwan
APPLY VIETNAM VISA IN TAIWAN
Kindly find below guidance to get visa to Vietnam from Taiwan:
If you are Taiwanese or citizen of countries that are not included in the visa exemption list, you are required to get a valid Vietnam visa for your trip to Vietnam.
There are two ways to apply Vietnam visa in Taiwan:
1. Apply Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies/Consulates:
– Two advantages of this method are no need to queue up at the airport like visa on arrival and effective for all citizens and all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
– Procedure: You go to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Taiwan (details below) to apply the visa. Original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days for processing. You are advised to contact for detail requirement of each nationality in advance.
Here is some major information about Vietnam Embassy in Taiwan:
Add: 2-3Fl., No-65 Sung Chiang Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
Fax: 886-2-236 2704
Email: [email protected]
2. Apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival with Vietnamvisa.org.vn
– Valid for those travelling by air only
– This type of visa is more convenient if you stay far away from Vietnam embassy/consulates in Taiwan and/or do not wish to send passport off.
Apply online by submitting the secure online application form, make payment, wait for 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Letter via email and print it out. Upon Vietnam airport, you will show the letter, your passport, 02 photos and pay stamping fee in cash to get Vietnam visa stamped onto your passport. For more information, please visit How visa works
For any further information relating to Vietnam visa, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to support you at our best.