Who can apply for the Vietnam Temporary Resident Card?
- Members of a limited liable company with two members or more/in the Board of a joint-stock company
- Owner of a one-member limited liability company.
- Foreign lawyers who have been licensed by Ministry of Justice to practice law in Vietnam as stipulated by law.
- Foreigners having work permit, work in various kinds of foreign enterprises and representative offices of foreign companies.
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed between the ministries and approved by the government.
- Accompanying relatives (father, mother, wife, husband, children under 18 of the granting residence card person).