Can I renew my Vietnam Temporary Residence Card?
Yes you can. The procedure for reissue of a lost temporary resident card is as follows:
- Written requests of inviting or guaranteeing agencies, organizations and individuals;
- 01 declaration of information about the foreigner applying for temporary residence, with photo and stamp of the agency or organization;
- 02 photos sized 3 x 4 cm;
- 01 copy of passport, valid visa, entry and exit certificate (with the original for comparison);
- 01 copy (with the original for comparison) of documents proving the purpose of staying in Vietnam (depending on specific cases, submitting appropriate papers: investment license, enterprise establishment permit, work permit, certificate of board member, license to establish a representative office, certificate of marriage or birth …).
- In case of loss of temporary residence card, in addition to the provisions of the new application dossier, an application must be submitted together with a written description of the reason for the loss or a written loss notice of the guaranteeing agency.