Can I get a work permit without the sponsorship letter?
No you cannot. A work permit may be terminated in the following circumstances:
- Expiration of work permit;
- Termination of labor contract;
- The content of the labor contract is not consistent with the work permit granted;
- If the foreign employee is fired by the foreign employer;
- Withdrawal of work permit by authorized state agencies;
- Termination of operation of the company, organization, and partners in Vietnam; and
- The foreigner is sentenced to prison, dies, or is proclaimed missing by the court.