Vietnam Tourist Visa
VIETNAM TOURIST VISA
If your nationality does not belong to Vietnam visa exemption list, make sure that you obtain a Vietnam tourist visa before departure. Some information you might concern about this type of visa:
Validity: Your visa lasts for 1 month (30 days) or 3 months (90 days).
Type of visa: C1 which appears in your passport once the visa is stamped
Number of entry: Can be 1 time or multiple times depending on your purpose.
How to apply a tourist Vietnam visa on arrival:
– Submit visa application online: Provide your personal information as in your passport and purposed entry date
– Make visa service payment and wait for 2 working days
– Get visa pre-approved letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via your email and print it out
– Upon your arrival Vietnam international airports, show the letter, your passport, photo and stamping fee in cash to get the visa stamp onto your passport
This Vietnam visa on arrival is convenient for whose living far away from Vietnam diplomatic offices in foreign countries and do not wish to send the passport off.
Fees: There are two separate fees related this tourist Vietnam visa on arrival:
– Service fee: Paid online to get visa pre-approval letter
– Stamping fee: Paid in cash upon your arrival airport
These fees vary depending on type of tourist Vietnam visa.