Steps to apply
How to get Vietnam visa ? Steps to get Vietnam visa bellow:
STEP 1: Fill in a secured application form to apply Vietnam visa on arrival including your personal details:
- Number of visa
- Type of visa
- Purpose of visit
- Kind of service : (single – exit and enter one time) or (multiple – exit and enter Vietnam more than one time) (during your chosen time).
- Date of arrival
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai airport (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang airport (to pick up your visa).
- Full name (as in passport)
- Passport number (Valid at least six months)
- Passport Expiration Date
- Date of birth
Rush services: Urgent (1 working day to process your visa approval letter) or Normal (2 or 3 working days to process visa approval letter).
STEP 2: Confirm and pay
After you complete and send us your Visa application form, and Pay the service fee, we will send an email to you confirming that we have received your request. You then please check your information (in attached file) correctly before we send it to Vietnam Immigration Department to process your visa promptly.
STEP 3: Get your visa approval letter
We will provide you some more important documents:
- For visa on arrival (pick up visa at arrival airport / for traveling by air ONLY), you will receive a Vietnam Visa Approval Letter(Jpg) via email. The necessary processing time is 2-3 days in normal case and only 1 day in urgent case. Right after receiving your original Approval Letter from Vietnam Immigration Department, we will send a copy to you via email. This Approval Letter is an evidence to get your official visa at Vietnam Airport.
- Entry and exit form ( PDF)
- Guidance ( PDF )
Note: Please check your mailbox also including spam then make sure your information is correct, print this Visa approval letter + Entry and exit form + Guidance( if necessary) out and bring them with you to Airport.
STEP 4: Get the stamp (glued stamp on your passport)
In order to get your Vietnam visa stamped on your passport, please bring your copy of Vietnam Visa Approval Letter (showed first at your departure airport and then stamped at Vietnam International Airport). At Vietnam International Airport, you are also required to fill in the entry and exit form, to attach your two latest passport- size photos and to pay for stamp fees.
Note: Stamp fee is paid directly at airport but not our service fee.Please remember to bring along 2 photos.Following is the list of regulations regarding passport-style photographs:
– Photographs must be 2×2 inches in size, identical, taken within the past six months.
– The image size from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head should be between 1 inch and 13/8 inches.
– The photographs may be in color or black and white.
– They must be full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
– Photographs should be taken in normal street attire, without a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
– Uniforms should be worn in photographs with the exception of religious attire which is worn daily.
– If prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles are normally and consistently worn,they should be worn when the picture is taken.
– Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required to support the wearing of such glasses in the photographs.