How to apply Vietnam visa in China
Apply Vietnam visa in China
Vietnamvisa.org.vn guides you how to apply Vietnam visa from China.
– Check if you are in Vietnam visa exemption list here
– Chinese citizens who fly from China Mainland, Ma Kao and Hong Kong to Vietnam are not allowed to apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival and must go to Embassy of Vietnam in Shanghai to apply for Vietnam visa.
– As a citizen of other countries which are not included in the visa exemption list, you are required to get a valid Vietnam visa for your trip to Vietnam.
Citizens of other countries have two options to apply for Vietnam visa in China:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies/Consulates:
This is the traditional way when visa on arrival was not applicable. It is effective for all citizens and for all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
– Procedure: You go to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate nearest your place to apply the visa. Original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days to process your application. You are advised to contact the Embassy/Consulate for detailed requirements of visa application in advance.
Contact information of Embassy of Vietnam and Consulatesin China are as follows.
Embassy of Vietnam in China
Add: No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing, PC: 100600
Consulate of Vietnam in Kunming, China
Add: Room 507, Hong Ta Mansion, No 155, Beijing Road, Kunming, China.
Tel: 86-871-3522669; +868713515889
Consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong, Ma Cao
Add: 15/F., Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852-2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
Consulate of Vietnam in Nanning, China
Add: 27th floor Yahang Wealth Center, No55, Jinhu Road, Nanning, China
Consulate of Vietnam in Guangzhou, China
Add: 2F, B Building, Hotel Landmark Canton, Haizhu Square, Guangzhou, 510115
Tel: 83305911, 83305910
Consulate of Vietnam in Shanghai, China
Add: 3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai. Postcode: 200135
Tel: +86-21-68555871 / 68555872/13472652588
Consulate of Vietnam in Taipei, Taiwan
Add: 2-3Fl., No-65 Sung Chiang Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
Fax: 886-2-236 2704
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival with Vietnamvisa.org.vn (applicable for air travelers and your citizenship is available in our nationality list)
Vietnam Visa on Arrival is nowadays preferred for its convenience, such as: no need to go far to the Embassy, no need to send off your passport, do it everywhere online and save your time (1-2 working days only).
You first visit vietnamvisa.org.vn, submit our secure online application form, make payment, get your Visa Approval Letter via email after 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service). Print the letter out, prepare your passport, 02 photos and stamping fee to get Vietnam visa stamped on your passport upon your arrival at the Vietnam airport. Please click here for more information.
Please contact us for more information about visas for Vietnam in China.
We are always there to support you at our best.